Resources on Kids’ Health and Wellness
- Phone: 406-782-9807
- Toll Free: 1-877-335-8511
- Address:O. Box 594 Butte MT 59703
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information: Crisis and Information Hotline: (406) 782-8511
- Hours: 24 hours a day /7days a week
Safe Space’s mission is to provide assistance to primary and secondary survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, with the goal of breaking the inter-generational cycle of violence. A domestic violence and sexual assault prevention and awareness program that assists victims and survivors. Either self or agency referral. Serving Silver-Bow Granite, Deer Lodge, Powell and portions of Jefferson and Madison counties.
- Shelter for domestic violence and sexual Assault – including child, self, and temporary pet boarding
- 24 hour emergency hotline – local and toll free
- 24 hour advocacy and support – Including on the scene response
- Emergency – shelter, transportation, food, and clothing
- Weekly support groups (Women and Children)
- Community Education
- Emergency 911 cell phone program
- Emergency financial assistance
- Women’s Resource Center
* All services at no charge.
Montana Tech Victims Program: Montana Tech (Uptown)
Safe Space is in the beginning stages with volunteers who are students and faculty of Montana Tech to bring a prevention program to campus uptown. While we continue to plan, organize and train, Safe Space remains available to all students and faculty of Montana Tech to provide services to those who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault on campus.
It is the goal of Safe Space to assist Montana Tech in building a program that will be student ran in the future, with Safe Space providing trainings and supportive services as needed.
If you are interested in becoming part of this team or want more information, please contact our office at 406-782-9807.
Highlands College of Montana Tech (South Campus)
Safe Space is happy to announce the opening of a community available resource location at the Highlands College Campus. One of our trained advocates is available as needed to provide information, services, referrals and assistance to victims of violence. For more information, please contact our office at 406-782-9807 during normal business hours.
- Website: https://www.drugdangers.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone and Legal Help: 1-888-606-0833
- Address: 77 Water Street, New York, NY 10005, United States
Drug Dangers was developed to educate the public and lend a hand to people who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices. Our goal at Drug Dangers is to keep the public educated and informed of all defective medical devices and dangerous medications that are currently available on the market today. Pharmaceutical companies are trusted to put safe products on the shelves, yet thousands of people lose their lives each year due to prescription medications with adverse side effects. By spreading awareness, we believe we can lower this statistic by decreasing the number of recalls, saving more lives of those who have been affected.
Suited for Success:
- Park Street Mall, 27 W. Park Street in Butte, MT
- 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
Suited for Success is a private, non-profit umbrella organization operating with Safe Space, Inc. Suited For Success is committed to assisting clients as they work toward economic self-sufficiency. Betty’s Basement Thrift Store is a volunteer-operated thrift store connected with Suited for Success where the public may purchase items for a donation this is used to fund Safe Space and Suited for Success services.
Suited for School is a program ran by Suited for Success. Children from low-income homes, homes with domestic violence, or other children referred to our agency, are able to obtain clothing and supplies for school. All items are based upon donations.
Pintler Suicide Awareness and Prevention (PSAP)
- Phone: 406-691-0332 (24/7 hotline)
- Address: P.O. Box 487, Anaconda, MT 59711
- Contact Person: Dawnne Woodie
- Mission: Pintler Suicide Awareness and Prevention (PSAP) is dedicated to educating and supporting people in our community with the goal of increasing awareness and preventing suicide.
- Phone: 406-846-4122
- Address: Box 447
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Julie Schroder The mission of Cottonwood Commons Transition Home is to improve the quality of life and decrease the risk of re-victimization of victims of domestic and sexual violence by providing safety, support and an opportunity for a healthy future.
Our vision is conquering domestic and sexual violence in our community and replacing it with love. Our goals are: Offer safe living arrangements focusing on the healing of the family, Increase value of self-care, encourage self-sufficiency and strengthen women by promoting survival skills of the self and family. Encourage opportunities to rebuild lives to live independently. Foster. Self-efficacy. Self-esteem. Healthy self-concepts. Empowerment.
Montana Domestic Violence Hotline:
- Phone: 1-800-655-7867
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
- Phone: 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
Highly trained expert advocates are available 24/7 to talk confidentially with anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship.
National Teen Dating Violence Hotline:
- Phone: 1-866-331-9474 or text “loveis” to 77054
Teens and parents anywhere in the country can call toll free, 866-331-9474 or log on to the interactive Web site, loveisrespect.org, and receive immediate, confidential assistance. In addition to a toll-free phone line, loveisrepect.org will be the first interactive dating abuse website, staffed by trained advocates, where teens can write and immediately get assistance in a one-on-one private chat room.
National Sexual Assault Hotline:
- Phone: 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)
Among its programs, RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline. This nationwide partnership of more than 1,100 local rape treatment hotlines provides victims of sexual assault with free, confidential services around the clock.
National Child Abuse Hotline:
- Phone: 1-800-4A-CHILD
The Child help National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. Serving the United States, its territories, and Canada, the Hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with professional crisis counselors who, through interpreters, can provide assistance in 170 languages. The Hotline offers crisis intervention, information, literature, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. All calls are confidential.
- Phone: 1-866-820-5437
- TTY: 1-866-820-8811
Central Intake replaces the former system, where calls would go to individual DPHHS offices. In the new program, one toll-free number is available to everyone, including mandatory reporters (teachers, physicians, law enforcement, etc.) and the general public. The number is answered quickly, 24 hours a day, seven days a week (including holidays) by trained professionals.
The new system provides many improvements over the previous one, especially with consistency and efficiency. In addition to using the latest technology, complaints involving child abuse or neglect will receive an immediate decision on investigation, no matter the time of day (or night), before being directly referred to county Child Protective Services staff. Complaints involving abuse or neglect of adults will be fully documented by intake staff and referred to counties for an investigation decision.
Child and Family Services Division
- Phone: (866) 820-5437
- Address: 301 South Park Avenue, Helena Montana 59620
- Additional Information: http://www.dphhs.mt.gov/cfsd/childfamilyservices.shtml.
- Email: email@example.com
Provides centralized services and resource referrals for cases of child abuse and neglect.
Anaconda Family Resource Center
- Phone: (406) 563-7972
- Address: 118 East 7th Street, 1B, Anaconda, MT 59711
- Additional Information: http://www.anacondafrc.org.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Anaconda Family Resource Center is to help ensure all families receive the basic skills, education, support and encouragement necessary for the development of healthy families. We accomplish this through the following objectives: We provide preventative services to all families who reside in Deer Lodge County. These services include after- school programs that use academic enhancement activities that are creative and fun and designed to enhance academics; Parenting Classes are offered for the community at large; and Stress and Anger Management classes.
Anaconda Victim Witness Program
- Phone: (406) 563-4007
- Address: 800 Main Street, Anaconda MT 59711
- Contact Person: Joanne Heaney
Substance Abuse Help
- Tri-County Addiction Services
- Phone: (406) 563-7038 or (FAX) 563-7685
- Address: 307 E Park Ave. SUITE 211, Anaconda, MT 59711
- Additional Information: http://www.wmmhc.org/anaconda
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Janine Stewart
Services include providing substance use prevention, intervention and treatment for adolescents, adults and their families in Deer Lodge, Granite, and Powell Counties. Licensed Addiction Counselor(s) provide: one-on-one and group services; the state sanctioned PFL (Prime for Life) program for all DUI offenders; MIP – offering the state sanctioned PFL program; CP & R (Cognitive Principals and Restructuring); and Responsible alcohol server and sales training by certified trainers.
Teen Challenge USA
- Men’s (18+) Center – Spokane, WA: Phone: (509) 244-5610
- Women’s (18+) Center – Missoula, MT: Phone: (406) 543-1912 Fax: (406) 327-7441
- Boy’s (Under 18) Center – Alliance, NE: Phone: (308) 762-1169
- Girl’s (Under 18) Center – Boise, ID: (208) 375-4636
- General Contact Phone: (417) 581-2181 or 855-END-ADDICTION
- Primary Address: 5250 N Towne Center Dr., Ozark, Missouri 65721
- Additional Information: http://teenchallengeusa.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montana Withdrawal Treatment Options
Anaconda Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with alcoholism or addiction to drugs in Anaconda, , Rehabs.com houses a huge Internet database of luxury exclusive facilities, as well as a wealth of other options.
For more information please click the link below:
Services include providing faith-based solutions for youth, adults, and families struggling with life-controlling problems, such as addiction. Teen Challenge is holistic – meaning that we are concerned with the body, mind, and spirit of those who come to us for help. We endeavor to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.